For a link to pictures and plans, check out my homepage.
Click here to reference my Antarctica and International travels blog, the ice and other interests.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

maybe you could sit on it?

If you come over and sit on my suitcase, maybe I can get the zipper!

This weeks chore is moving out of my apartment and preparing my possessions to be stored at my aunt and uncle's house while I'm gone. Well, I'll be storing everything but what I'll be take to Antarctica. I downsized on the suitcase this year thinking I'd have a better idea of what to pack and what I'd need on The Ice. The only problem is, I can't get the suitcase shut. I guess that means I will be reconsidering what I think is important. Perhaps it means another trip to the post office as well!

1 comment:

Emily Dykstra said...

D'oh! And we ALL know what a materialistic person you are. *wink, wink*