For a link to pictures and plans, check out my homepage.
Click here to reference my Antarctica and International travels blog, the ice and other interests.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ticketed

I had a twinge of excitement stab me yesterday afternoon when I saw my reservations were made with American Airlines for September 27 and following. First, I will spend a couple of days in Denver for rientation. Then I’ll be off, over the International Dateline (missing September 30 completely and Jen’s birthday), to Christchurch New Zealand for a couple days to get my cold weather gear and hop on a C-17 cargo plane. From there I will land on the Ice Runway just outside of McMurdo Station on Ross Island in Antarctica.



View Larger Map

1 comment:

Kris said...

Oh my goodness! It is getting super close! I am looking forward to "hearing" about your adventures and seeing more great pictures! You go girl!
K